Sonic Vs Shadow(Very Old) Sonic Vs Shadow(Very Old)

A good flash

This is a pretty good flash, considering the flash is pretty old.
I like how you used your own fan artwork instead of sprites, as that always adds style, and it makes the animation more original.
Obviously, the preloader doesn't work which hurts the animation.
Overall it was good, but nothing special.
A solid 6-7/10

NintendoFreak135 responds:

Thanks, but at that time, I never drew a storyboard or anything. I Just drew something. but i improved much over the months now

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

another masterpiece

your flashes are still amazing. Not just the beautiful art, or the presence of the music, but you're animations are a cut above the rest. Your works always contain certain elements, cinematic elements, that make them great. Many animations are good, but could be great with certain additions and subtractions.
You are an example of a GREAT animator.

The Fab Collab! The Fab Collab!

Glad it's here

Even though i didn't make anything for this collab I found myself checking the thread everyday anticipating the release. I thought the quality of animation was really good. The best part was probably the choice of music by everybody, because I thought it really helped the theme of the collab. The menu and games were really nice, although a scene select would have been awesome. A lot of great artists were on this and I think it turned out overall awesome. Great job.
5/5

Goin Up Goin Up

Great Game

This game was great. I loved it. It was one of those little simple games that you couldn't put down. I unlocked everything short of the secret character, and then the game reset my save, so now I have to start over.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

great

This game is really good. I think its score is much lower than the it should be, as it does what a game should. It's fun but it's not hard. It's a great timewaster, and one where you shoot to bbeat your old score. The only thing I can think of that I dont think has been mentioned is an aiming system. ALso some people have suggested things like weapon pick up and other things that I think are great idea. Overall a great game.
4/5

Jumpix 2 Jumpix 2

this was a great game.

overall the game was fun. the graphics were subtle but i thought they were pretty cool. the one thing that affected this score was that none of the buttons worked when you died.

6.11 6.11

to be a random song this is pretty sweet

I;m a mix between the other reviews. In no way could I get close to this music and I think it rocked. It did get pretty repetitive but the sounds were really cool and that kept me listening the whole time. Idk y but I do like that it' called 6.11. It just kinda sounds cool. I've listened to your other stuff and this isn't your best but this is pretty kick ass.

Millennium In The End remix Millennium In The End remix

amazing

This is really cool. I like the beggining and then the gradual addition of sounds and instruments. My favorite part is about 1:30. That just sounds pretty insane. The overall feel is really great and uplifting. A song that someone could totally get up and dance too.

0.00/5.00 (+5.00))
5.00/5.00

MillenniumZ responds:

thanx man 4 the review

Flying Sweet Flying Sweet

99th voter

amazing song. comes together really well. i like all the different sounds that come in but that the beat stays constant throughout the song and i thought that made the piece almost casually uniform. the sounds used were amazing and are polar opposites that work together almost too well. in the end it all pulls together and everything seemed to become one song. nothing like it whatsoever.

vai90 responds:

Thx for this great review!