Sonic Vs Shadow(Very Old) Sonic Vs Shadow(Very Old)

A good flash

This is a pretty good flash, considering the flash is pretty old.
I like how you used your own fan artwork instead of sprites, as that always adds style, and it makes the animation more original.
Obviously, the preloader doesn't work which hurts the animation.
Overall it was good, but nothing special.
A solid 6-7/10

NintendoFreak135 responds:

Thanks, but at that time, I never drew a storyboard or anything. I Just drew something. but i improved much over the months now

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

another masterpiece

your flashes are still amazing. Not just the beautiful art, or the presence of the music, but you're animations are a cut above the rest. Your works always contain certain elements, cinematic elements, that make them great. Many animations are good, but could be great with certain additions and subtractions.
You are an example of a GREAT animator.

The Fab Collab! The Fab Collab!

Glad it's here

Even though i didn't make anything for this collab I found myself checking the thread everyday anticipating the release. I thought the quality of animation was really good. The best part was probably the choice of music by everybody, because I thought it really helped the theme of the collab. The menu and games were really nice, although a scene select would have been awesome. A lot of great artists were on this and I think it turned out overall awesome. Great job.
5/5

Revenge Of Jesus Revenge Of Jesus

A little slack

i'll give you little slack. The animation was ok, and i chuckled at the end joke. Using a picture as a background is ok, but try to draw main characters (nazi giving speech, Jesus) instead of using a picture. This will probably help you to make smoother animation than this (eg the arm leaving it's sockets). Not to bad, but you could definently do better.

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

this was awesome

i love this.you really learn to like the characters because you see a personality. It wasn't short, but it didn't seem monotonous either. I really loved it. The art was amazing. It was detailed and the backgrounds were awesome. The animation was smooth, the plot was easy to follow and easy to watch. Please get someone to program (or you can do it). this would be an awesome game.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

newgrounds. i have a flash to review

hilarious. This was awesome as usual. I remember seeing this easter egg. I'm so glad you submitted this to newgrounds. This is my favorite Egoraptor movie. IT's so insane and hilarious. Both of the characters were awesome. Perfect. Screw the people that said you went overboard. That's why it's funny.

iTails iTails

ok i guess

good animation and everything was good but the clapping was a little off beat and that just really threw the whole movie off but the rest was good.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

humorous

but a very true and inspiring story. abortion is no different than murdering. it is ending someones life, putting your will in front of god's will also and is a sin. sorry to go religous on you. a very funny story with a touching moment, it wasnt long, but i became attached by the cute voice and thinking of the fetus(yah i said it). good animation, voice acting, humor and music.

homestar hunt homestar hunt

rofl

i love that site. my teacher showed it to me on a free day. i wanna kill strongbad, and trogdor too. but back to the game. the shooting was a little unrealistic, and the gore effect wasnt the best, but the game was basecally a choose your own death game.

Team Badger- Ep1.pt1-edit Team Badger- Ep1.pt1-edit

nice man

this is going great dude. nice nuke effect. my one problem was that the robot animation was a little stiff, but i think that a little of the selection toon and bending will perfect that. everything else is perfect. the audio is a great choice, and i think that this will really be good when the whole series is good and out.